WHO WE ARE
UNICOMS CORP. ROMANIA S.R.L., a Romanian company, having its registered office in 50 Turturelelor Street, 4th floor, apartment no. 8, 3rd District, Bucharest, Romania, registered with the Trade Registry under No. J40/21052/2007, CUI RO22716745, is a data controller according to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as General Data Protection Regulation or the GDPR).
PROVISION OF DATA
You provide us with your personal data:
- When you visit our website.
When you visit our website, through necessary and functional cookies (see below), some data from the device you use is automatically sent to our website server in the form of an information protocol with the following content: the address of your internet protocol (The “IP address”), the type and language of the browser and information system you use, the date and time of your visit to our website, and the length of time it is accessed by you. This information helps us protect the informational security of our website and makes it easier for us to improve its operation and effectiveness without enabling us to identify you directly or make other conclusions about you and your identity.
- When you contact us.
When you contact us via email or the contact form of our website, we use the email you provide, as well as any other information that you voluntarily choose to provide us with in your inquiry, to respond to your inquiry.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter.
When you subscribe to our newsletter, you voluntarily consent to our use of your email in order to send you our newsletter with up-to-date news and offers.
- When you buy products through our online store.
When you shop through our online store, you enter into a contractual relationship with us and provide us with your details so that we can send and deliver the products you have purchased and also for invoicing purposes
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS ABOUT YOU
- When you make an order through our online store, we process the following personal information about you: your names, email address, telephone number and shipping address, credit card information. If you wish to be issued an invoice, as required by law, you are required to provide us with your personal identification number and/or date of birth.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter, we only process your email address.
- When you contact us via email or the contact form of our website, we process the email you provide, as well as any other information that you voluntarily choose to provide us with in your request.
- When you visit our website, we receive information collected during your use of our website, such as your internet protocol address (“IP address”), the type and language of the browser, and the information system you use, the date and time of your visit to our website and the duration of your access to it. This information does not allow us to identify you directly or to draw other conclusions about you and your identity.
ON WHAT GROUNDS DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We process your personal data on the following legal grounds:
- For the performance of a contract we have concluded with you (Art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR). For this reason, we process your personal data when you purchase products online through our online store.
- For compliance with our legal obligations (Art. 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR). For this reason, we store documents and invoices for the purpose of identifying our customers and complying with the tax accounting obligations.
- When processing is necessary to protect our legitimate interests (Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR). For this reason, we use necessary cookies that help us ensure the information security of our website and its functioning.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE USE THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU
We collect, process and use the information you provide us with:
- To be able to deliver products purchased through our online store, incl. to communicate with you and keep you informed about your order, as well as managing customer claims, tracking delivery and payments and helping you exercise your right of withdrawal. If you refuse to provide us with the information necessary to perform and deliver your order, we will not be able to provide you with our services.
- To comply with our legal obligations. This includes the use of your personal data to collect and verify accounting data and comply with accounting obligations, as well as for the purposes of individualization and identification of our customers.
- To protect our legitimate interests. This includes preventing and investigating fraudulent online orders and related to them deliveries, as well as cases of loss and fraud and protecting the information security of our website and its operation.
- To be able to send you our newsletter based on your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at email@example.com.
Cookies are small text files, in most cases letters and numbers that are placed and stored in the browser or hard drive of your device when you visit a website, incl. ours.
Cookies are divided into the following types:
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required to be able the website to function properly.
- Functional cookies – these cookies allow you to use the full functionality of the website, watch videos on it, write to us through the contact form and save the preferred language in which to load information on our site.
- Analytical cookies – thanks to these cookies, we monitor the traffic to our site and can analyze how easily our users operate with it (Google Analytics cookies). These cookies do not give us any information about your personal information. They show us which pages on our site you have viewed, whether you visited our site through a mobile or desktop device and other anonymous data.
- Cookies for precise targeting – these cookies contain information about how you have used our site and can be triggered by our advertising partners. They do not store personal information. Thanks to them, you will not be shown information that is irrelevant to you. These are dynamic cookies by Facebook, Google and more.
Use of necessary cookies do not require your user consent.
Use of optional cookies, such as functional cookies, analytical cookies and cookies for precise targeting as listed above, require your consent.
As we have informed you above, we use our cookies to make our website work more efficiently and to make it more comfortable and useful for you, including to provide security and protection against malicious attacks. These cookies are necessary and functional and without them our site would not be able to function properly and you would not be able to use its full functionality.
The cookies placed by us on your device do not allow us to identify you directly or make any other conclusions about you and your identity and do not cause any harm to your device, in particular they do not contain viruses, Trojan horses or other malicious software.
Our website allows third parties who analyze traffic or provide content on our website to place and access their own cookies on your device.
Our website uses Google Ads, a remarketing and targeting service provided by Google. With this service, our advertising connects to the Google Ads Network through cookies. We do not identify or collect consumer data through Google Ads. You can opt out of showing ads through Google Ads from here.
Social networks and social plug-ins
Through our social networking pages (Facebook and Instagram) we offer personal assistance and answer your questions. Data is only used to answer your query and is not forwarded to third parties. In order to be able to reach us through social networks, you must be registered with them. To this end, the companies behind each of them might process your personal data if needed, and we have no influence on the type, scope and processing of that data.
Facebook Conversion Pixel and Facebook Remarketing
Through Facebook Conversion Pixel, we and Facebook understand that someone clicked on our Facebook ad and was redirected to our website. However, we cannot see what other websites you have loaded. The information collected through Facebook Conversion Pixel is intended to produce anonymous statistics on the performance and use of our Facebook ads. We do not collect or receive information through Facebook Conversion Pixel, which allows us to identify you personally.
With Facebook Remarketing technology ads can be targeted to Facebook users, but we do not collect data or track which Facebook users are actually shown targeted ads. Here as well, we are not able to identify individual users.
For more information on the purposes and scope of collecting and processing your personal data from Facebook, as well as settings options to protect your privacy on Facebook, please see here.
Our cookie banner provides you with the possibility to refuse or accept cookies requiring consent.
You can also block and delete cookies by changing your browser settings.
Although most browsers are set by default to accept cookies automatically, you can control, incl. block and/or delete cookies whenever you wish through your browser settings.
The most commonly used modern browsers through their “preferences / options” menu allow you to change their cookie settings. You can find more information about the cookie settings of the most used browsers here:
For Chrome – here
For Mozilla Firefox – here
For Internet Explorer – here
For Safari – here
For iOS – here
For Opera – here
For more information on cookies and how to manage and delete cookies, please visit this site
Please note that if you choose the option to delete or block cookies, many sites, including our website, will not work optimally or may stop functioning.
WHAT DATA WE DO NOT COLLECT
We respect the principle of data minimization, we only collect what is absolutely necessary and we do not collect or process information that reveals racial or ethnic origin, political, religious or philosophical convictions, membership in political parties or organizations, associations with religious, philosophical, political or trade union goals, data related to health, sex life or human genome.
Personal data are collected and obtained directly through the data subject.
We do not perform automated decision-making based on data.
We do not collect the personal data of minors (under the age of 18).
TO WHOM WE PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We only share your personal data with third parties with a view to achieving the purposes for which we process them.
In this regard, and in order to deliver the products you have purchased from our online store, we provide your information to a licensed courier company and online payment platforms (like ePay.bg for example).
Your data is not provided by us to third countries outside the European Economic Area.
Your personal data may also be provided to the district attorney’s office, police, criminal pursuit bodies and court of law, within the limits imposed by the decisions and orders imposed by such institutions and based on a written petition in this respect from such institutions.
HOW LONG WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Data processed on a contractual basis, incl. in connection with online sales, shall be retained for a period of 5 years from the date of the particular sale.
The data processed in compliance with our tax and accounting keeping obligations shall be kept for a period of 10 years as from 1st January of the year following the accounting period to which they relate.
Consent-processed data are processed until its withdrawal.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
You have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request information about your personal data, including a copy of the information we hold, at any time.
- Right of rectification – you have the right to request a correction and completion of your personal data after contacting us and after verifying your identity.
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten) – you have the right to request the deletion of your data when the need for data processing has lapsed, in case of withdrawal of consent where the processing is based on consent, in case of illegal processing of data or when a legal obligation to delete the data This right may not be respected in cases provided for by law or in the absence of authentication of your identity.
- Right to restriction of processing – you have the right to ask us to limit processing when contesting the accuracy of the data, for the period during which it must be verified, or when the processing of the data is without legal ground, but instead of deleting them, you require their limited processing or when we no longer need your personal data, but you require them to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Right to data portability of machine-readable data – you have the right to request that we provide your machine-readable data directly to you or to another controller of your choice, upon your written request and in case of technical availability.
- Right to object – you may object to the processing of personal data by us, including if they are processed for profiling purposes.
- Right to withdraw your consent – you can always withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the given consent before its withdrawal!
- Right to lodge an appeal with a supervisory authority.
For Romania, the supervisory authority is the National Supervisory Authority For Personal Data Processing, more information about it can be found here.
To exercise your rights, you can contact us at email@example.com. After verifying your identity, we will endeavor to provide you with information based on your requests within 30 days of receipt of your written request, and we will endeavor to respond free of charge to your requests regarding the above rights, but if your requests are obviously unjustified or excessive, especially because of their recurring nature, then we may impose a reasonable fee to cover the administrative costs of processing and providing you with information.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
If you follow the link to other websites, please be aware that these websites have their own privacy policies that determine how your information is collected and processed when you visit these sites.